brunch, bachelorettes, & bags: 5 things I loved in May
From Charleston brunch to gorgeous bachelorette trends to new collaborations, here are five things I'm loving this month.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase something from this article. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
1. I love a good brunch, and Five Loaves Cafe in downtown Charleston is a favorite - find out why.
2. These simple, peanut butter-y energy bites are easy to make & perfect for a girlboss on the go! Get the recipe here (& follow me on Pinterest while you're at it!)
3. I've always liked those little cardholders that go on the back of your phone, but never thought they were super cute. Then I saw this pretty little mint one - only $10 from Amazon! I snagged a couple of pink ones that match my phone case & said goodbye to my wallet -- they're also great for sneaky storage in a purse or gym bag. Click the image to shop & be twinsies with me.
4. On the market for a new clutch or makeup bag? Look no further -- fellow Charleston #bossbabe Yana of Hemmingbirds handmade these travel-inspired bags for Kay & Co with Rifle Paper fabric. They're too stinking cute & a total must-have for your long weekend or summer road trip.
5. Bachelorette weekends are in full swing, and I absolutely love seeing all the unique ideas that you lovely ladies come up with! One of my favorite activities for a girls' weekend is flower crown-making and floral arranging classes -- if you're in Charleston for a "last fling before the ring," you've gotta check out @fetesdefleurs or @wearepetaloso for all your floral adornment needs.
That's it for this month -- be sure to come back next month for more loves, or follow along on social media for weekend inspiration, Charleston tips, & bachelorette + girls' getaway ideas all month long! Happy June!